Friday, February 7, 2020

Anubhuti--51--"Our External 'Shell' is a Bliss"

"Our External 'Shell' is a Bliss"



"I am not conscious about, how I Look,

I am not worried about my Life, how I Took,

I am not bothered about This Journey, how much I Brook,

I am never in tension about people around, how much they are Crook,

I am not eager to Enhance my knowledge, by reading any Book,

I hardly have any thing into my mind, several stories to Cook,

I am not worried about my bulge & bump,

I am not in Competition for achieving Success by any undue Jump,

I am not in Rat-Race how much Wealth should I Dump,

I am not crazy to celebrate any kind of Success with Triumph,

I am not so curious about, what will be my Fate,

I am least bothered to know about, my Last Departure Date,

I am quite reluctant about to refine any Trait,

I never make any target to do all my deeds, so Great,

Though, I am not so much concern about how much time I should Meditate,

But I always enjoy "His" presence all the time into my Heart to Sanitate,

I am not thinking about how much will I Gain,

I am not concern about what will I Attain,

But I am quite serious about this 'Best Creation' to Maintain,

Which is the only Medium for Spiritual Growth to Ascertain,

And I am quite sure about The Grace of "Shree Maa", that, my Life will not go In Vain.

This Body is not less than a Temple,

It is the Most Beautiful Creation and a Unique Sample,

I am not bothered about what people will say,

I am very Joyous to live my own life, only in this Most Easy Way."


-----------------------------------Narayan
"Jai Shree Mata Ji"


Note:-This 'I' is representing just my Being only not the so called Ego.


"Our 'Gross Being' is the Greatest Blessing"

No comments:

Post a Comment