Saturday, July 31, 2010

Mountain and Meditation(photos)--1----- Spiti Vally

Mountains are just like my father who has given me power, protection,patience,confidence and of course immense love. They always beckons me and I have to go their to sit into "His" lap, they cuddled me, energies me and teach me not to move during adversities. My heart always pulsate with joy when ever even I think about them. When I go there, I feel, as I am going back to my home. So tranquil, so peaceful, so affectionate their embrace is. Since 1982, I have been going to the Mountains and perhaps I will go there for ever.
"Sun,s Saying "Just have patience I will be there"
Clouds are showing their affection to the mountains


spectacular Houses of Spiti Vally

"Natural Art"

"Aha; an orchid of Apples(above)


"Be alert, The of Mountain is Staring at us"


Milky Streams adding flavor to the river

Broad"Spiti Vally"


"Artistic erosion(natural)(above)
"Multi "Ganpati" is evident(above)

Soil erosion in the form of mountain peaks(it is due to heavy winds and snow)

Sacred "Chortan"(ladhakhi temple), at "Kaza" en route to Kinnaur from Rohtang Pass

View from"Kaza"


Sun on mountain resembles a "Blaze"


Gold at Mountains


shadowing Mountains

A sacred place on the way to Kinnaur


There seems"Shree Ganesha"(above)

snow clad peaks of Spiti vally



Its a mountain Desert










Flowing Glacier between Rocks(above)


It seems that "Lord Shiva" is meditating


Superb; an exhilarating water Falls


At Rohtang Pass, a starting point of "Safari" to Kinnaur-Shimla(3 days,600 km.approx.)


Hot Air Ballooning near Solang Nalah
"True Companion"(hardships draw people closer)(above)
"curiosity is the mother of learning and joy"
"Amazing Falls"
"Scaling Hardships generates "Will Power"

"Cutting Wool is an industry of Mountains"





No comments:

Post a Comment